2021 Toyota Corolla MPG
What is the 2021 Toyota Corolla mpg rating? The 2021 Toyota Corolla fuel economy reaches 53 mpg in the city and 52 mpg* on the highway when you choose the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This classic sedan offers a strong fuel economy throughout the lineup, saving Santa Cruz drivers money at the pump. Its efficiency and comfortable interior are a winning combination.
2021 Corolla Gas Mileage
The new Toyota Corolla offers several trim levels with varying fuel economy ratings. See below for details.
- 2021 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
2021 Corolla Hybrid LE
If you want the Toyota Corolla fuel economy without giving up performance, then choose the Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE trim. This trim is powered by a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology producing 121 hp and 105 Ib-ft of torque.
- Transmission: The CVT variable transmission comes standard, offering more gear ratios than other automatic transmissions.
- Design: The Corolla has performed well in wind-tunnel testing, proving it can cut through bad weather easily.
- Variable Valve Timing: Adjusts engine valves to promote better fuel efficiency by monitoring usage based on what is needed without overusing resources.
Toyota Safety Sense™ is a comprehensive safety package that makes maneuvering Monterey and Aptos roads easy and safer for drivers. Combining driver-assist and collision prevention features, it gives drivers the confidence they want in their next sedan.
Explore the 2021 Corolla at Santa Cruz Toyota Today
If you want a sedan that offers impressive fuel efficiency and engine performance, then the Toyota Corolla MPG rating and engine options will give you everything you want at a lower price than many competitors. Contact us to schedule a test drive. Apply for financing online for pre-approval.
More About the 2021 Corolla
For most, the Toyota Corolla needs no introduction. This affordable sedan has always been great to drive and fuel-efficient to boot. One undersold aspect of this vehicle is its great looks, with 2021 Toyota Corolla colors that Capitola drivers can use to stand out on the highways and byways. Santa Cruz Toyota covers 2021 Toyota Corolla exterior…
The new Toyota Corolla doesn’t just stamp a new year on an old car. Capitola drivers can expect their choice of new amenities and some of the latest automotive technology when they choose the Corolla. There’s plenty to choose from, so we cover 2021 Toyota Corolla configurations below! View Corolla Inventory Contact Us 2021 Toyota…
What is the 2021 Toyota Corolla mpg rating? The 2021 Toyota Corolla fuel economy reaches 53 mpg in the city and 52 mpg* on the highway when you choose the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This classic sedan offers a strong fuel economy throughout the lineup, saving Santa Cruz drivers money at the pump. Its efficiency…
The 2021 Toyota Corolla interior has been redesigned with additional entertainment, connectivity, and safety features. Toyota leaves nothing out with essential features such as Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and Amazon Alexa™ across its trim levels. Take a peek at the 2021 Toyota Corolla inside features and learn what performance features you can expect. The Corolla’s…