2020 Toyota Corolla MPG Ratings
The 2020 Toyota Corolla’s ratings reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway** with the Hybrid LE trim. Even if you don’t select the most efficient model, you’ll find stunning fuel economy throughout the lineup to make you Santa Cruz commutes more affordable than ever.
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla by Trim?
With an impressive variety of trim levels, you’ve got options when you choose a 2020 Corolla. Check out the mpg ratings for each:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
2020 Corolla Hybrid LE
The Hybrid LE trim of the 2020 Corolla is the most efficient choice in the lineup, and it offers enough power to easily handle your commutes around Monterey and Aptos as well. The fact that its 1.8L four-cylinder engine produces up to 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque makes its combined mpg rating of 52 mpg** all the more impressive. It also gives you the choice of how you want to use that power thanks to EV/ECO/Power driving modes.
2020 Corolla Efficiency Highlights
The 2020 Corolla’s efficiency is about more than just its engine — it’s a design philosophy that’s woven into every aspect of the vehicle, including:
- Design: A great deal of effort and careful wind-tunnel testing went into making sure that the new Corolla maximizes its aerodynamic potential.
- Variable Valve Timing: Most Corolla engines include this technology, which adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of engine valves, which leads to a careful balance of power output and efficiency.
- Continuously Variable Transmission: The standard CVT features a wider range of gear ratios than a garden-variety automatic gearbox.
See How Efficient the 2020 Corolla Can be at Santa Cruz Toyota
When it comes to mpg ratings, the 2020 Toyota Corolla is truly in a class of its own. Want to experience it for yourself? Just visit Santa Cruz Toyota in Capitola for a test drive! In the meantime, feel free to contact us or apply for financing online.
More About Toyota Models
The 2020 Toyota Corolla’s ratings reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway** with the Hybrid LE trim. Even if you don’t select the most efficient model, you’ll find stunning fuel economy throughout the lineup to make you Santa Cruz commutes more affordable than ever. View Corolla Inventory 2020 Corolla Details What is the…
The 2020 Toyota Tacoma has a maximum towing capacity of 6,800 pounds when properly equipped, but different configurations have different capabilities. Regardless of which model you choose, the new Tacoma is built to handle tough jobs around Santa Cruz and beyond! Just because the top Tacoma trim can tow 6,800 pounds, though, doesn’t mean that you…
The 2020 Toyota 4Runner’s towing capacity is 5,000 pounds,* making it a true powerhouse in addition to a versatile option for families around Santa Cruz and Monterey. It’s not just what’s under the hood that enables this midsize SUV to handle so much weight — there’s plenty of brain behind the brawn, with lots of towing-specific…
**2020 EPA-estimated 53 city/52 highway/52 combined mpg for Corolla LE Hybrid. Actual mileage will vary.