2021 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 is a popular SUV for families and single drivers alike. With an abundance of interior cargo space, advanced capability, and a low-starting MSRP of just $26,150,* the RAV4 gives Aptos drivers everything they need to stay safe, connected, and entertained wherever they go in California. With six standard configurations, five hybrid configurations, and two new RAV4 Prime models, Santa Cruz Toyota customers have a wide variety of RAV4 vehicles to choose from. Explore the 2021 Toyota RAV4 trim levels below, then contact our team to arrange a time for a test drive in your favorite model!
2021 Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
There are three model options and 13 configurations for the 2021 Toyota RAV4. Monterey driver can choose from a standard gas model, a hybrid model, and a plug-in hybrid model. Each 2021 Toyota RAV4 trim level has an affordable starting MSRP, see the 2021 Toyota RAV4 configurations and their prices below:
Standard Toyota RAV4 Models
- Toyota RAV4 LE: $26,150 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE: $27,445 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium: $30,150 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure: $33,255 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Starting at $35,880 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited: $34,680 MSRP*
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Models
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid: $28,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid: $29,945 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid: $33,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid: $34,600 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid: $37,180 MSRP*
Toyota RAV4 Prime Models
- Toyota RAV4 Prime SE: $38,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE: $41,425 MSRP*
If you’re shopping for a new Toyota RAV4, make sure to browse our rotating new vehicle specials for savings on your purchase! You can also explore our used inventory if you’re looking for additional savings on your monthly payments.
2021 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
Each Toyota RAV4 configuration comes with an abundance of interior features and performance features to upgrade your California drives. Whether you choose a Toyota RAV4, a RAV4 Hybrid, or the RAV4 Prime, you’ll have access to these exciting features on your daily commute:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, and Amazon Alexa compatible, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select.
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, dual-zone automatic climate control.
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB).
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel, 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, and 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID).
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®, eight-inch touchscreen, TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, power liftgate with jam protection, and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close.
- RAV4 Limited: Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function,19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more.
In addition to a suite of features, each Toyota RAV4 trim level comes with Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS-2.0) standard. This intelligent driver-assist safety system has features like Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. Arrive safely at your Santa Cruz destination every time with the 2021 Toyota RAV4!
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid & RAV4 Prime Trim Levels
Among the 2021 Toyota RAV4 trim levels are the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid and the Toyota RAV4 Prime. Many California drivers may be wondering what the difference is between these three models. The Toyota RAV4 Hybrid and the Toyota RAV4 Prime share the same features as the standard Toyota RAV4 configurations, but they are both powered by a hybrid engine.
The Toyota RAV4 Hybrid and RAV4 Prime hybrid engines have advanced fuel economy ratings that will help drivers save more on fuel each year without sacrificing performance. While the RAV4 Hybrid is refueled like any other vehicle, the RAV4 Prime is a Plug-In Hybrid, meaning it can be charged at a charging station or at your Santa Cruz home. See the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid and RAV4 Prime engines below:
- Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine
- 219 total system horsepower
- Up to 41 mpg city/ 38 mpg highway** fuel economy
- 2.5L 4-cylinder Engine that offers
- 302 net-combined horsepower
- Up to 40 mpg city/36 mpg highway** fuel economy
- Electronic range of up to 42 miles
Test Drive the 2021 RAV4 Trims at Santa Cruz Toyota!
If you’re interested in purchasing a Toyota RAV4, we invite you to visit our Capitola showroom to take a test drive and find the right Toyota RAV4 configuration for your daily drives! Contact us today to set up a time to visit our dealership, then apply for financing online to start the car buying process. We look forward to putting you behind the wheel of a new Toyota RAV4!
More About the 2021 RAV4
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 is a popular SUV for families and single drivers alike. With an abundance of interior cargo space, advanced capability, and a low-starting MSRP of just $26,150,* the RAV4 gives Aptos drivers everything they need to stay safe, connected, and entertained wherever they go in California. With six standard configurations, five hybrid…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 is a popular compact SUV in the Toyota lineup, often outselling and outperforming many of its rivals in the same class. With multiple configurations and engine options to choose from, the RAV4 allows drivers to find the perfect SUV for their daily needs. Outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy taking their boats, trailers, or…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 interior feels less like a typical crossover cabin and more like a home away from home thanks to its sprawling dimensions, first-class creature comforts, and diverse array of personalization options. To see what we mean, simply read on to explore: Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions Toyota RAV4 Interior Features Toyota RAV4 Interior…
The new 2021 Toyota RAV4 is quickly becoming a favorite among Santa Cruz drivers. The Toyota RAV4 colors are just one of many desirable traits that this hybrid SUV has to offer. Its design and interior amenities pair well with each RAV4 color option and suit every lifestyle — from daily commuters to soccer moms. See…
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.